Wednesday, May 9, 2012

TESTIMONIAL TO HEALTHY LIVING

A message from Trish in Canada

This is a testimonial regarding the power of healing by the human body. This lady has had a neuromuscular for 15 years or more. She undertook the Whole Health Warrior eating plan and this is these are the results.

I am absolutely fantastic! How are you and Mary doing? I am on the road to a glorious road of good health and happiness! Thank you for your Whole Health Warrior book! I am reading it and learning so much! I am on a schedule and sticking to it! I think of you often and smile! When people ask me about the "diet" I am on, I smile. I then explain that it is a lifestyle choice called the Whole Health Warrior Pathway I have chosen and the results are clearly evident! I have only fallen once since the I started,. I have energy I never knew possible, my 'Charlie horses' are basically gone. Only 2 episodes. My circulation is really good and I don't have stomach aches or bloating any more! My headaches are considerably less. I feel healthy and happy. The English language lacks  the capacity to clarify how grateful I am to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment