Sunday, September 16, 2012

GMO SCANDAL - NORWAY

Serious commentary regarding GMO foods from Norway

Just today I did a teleconference for our spiritual nutrition mastery students and one of the topics was GMO foods. As I see it, the key issue regarding the use of GMO foods is not whether I will get sick today if I eat a GMO soybean but rather what signals do my genes receive from consuming genetic materials that have been altered by scientists. Whay new blueprints have been imbedded into my personal genetic blueprint and how will that all manifest in the future of my health or in the health of generations to come.It is an imperfect science with too many unanswered questions.

Norwegian scientists have been quoted over the years as key researchers in this area and if you click on this link you will see where this may be coming back to haunt them. Enjoy the read and let me know what you think. http://www.monsanto.no/index.php/en/environment/gmo/gmo-news/74-the-norwegian-gmo-scandal.

No comments:

Post a Comment