Thursday, March 1, 2012

7 Reasons why I do not consume dairy products - short version


  1. I do not wish to consume pesticides, herbicides, steroids, antibiotics, hormones, white blood cells (puss), or anything else I might find in these items.
  2. I am not a baby cow. Cow’s milk is produces to feed and nourish baby cows not humans.
  3. Most commercially raised milk cows are fed GMO corn. I do not want that in my system.
  4.  I like my bones and lungs. Cow’s milk may block the absorption of vitamin D thus throwing off calciom metabolism, plus; it is mucous forming and may lead to asthma or allergies.
  5. I like cows. I do not like the way most cows are treated. I believe it is against what the Divine way..
  6. I like my enzymes and nutrients. Why would I want to consume a food that is pasteurized or homogenized and otherwise "dead" food.
  7. I especially don’t like autoimmune diseases of any kind, and dairy products have been closely linked to many AI diseases.

No comments:

Post a Comment